We are pleased to welcome you back to our Restaurant and soon to our Hotel.
Due to the health emergency situation related to Covid-19, all of our procedures have been modified to ensure you and our team members comfort, safety and serenity throughout your stay at the LUMEN.
Our team is also at your disposal for any question you may have at email@example.com
Continuous training specific to Covid-19 for our team to ensure maximum protection.
Reinforced maintenance and disinfection of all equipments, common areas and sanitary facilities throughout the day with virucidal products corresponding to sanitary standards.
Ground markings indicating a very specific direction of movement in order to limit the risk of contact: we thank you for respecting them for your safety and that of other customers. Social distancing of 1.5 meters is respected.
The wearing of a mask is compulsory in the common areas.
Hand sanitizer is made available to you at the entrance to our hotel and restaurant for hand disinfection.
We favor credit card payments at each point of sale and payment terminals are disinfected between each customer.
A plexiglass plate has been placed at the cash desk of our restaurant as well as at the reception of our hotel to guarantee you maximum protection and to minimize the points of contact.
Respect for barrier gestures is of course recommended for all of our team members and for our customers. They are displayed in the common areas as well as in each room. We thank you in advance for paying special attention to it.
The menu of our restaurant is accessible directly on your smartphone thanks to a QR code in order to avoid the manipulation of paper menus. The paper menus are also disinfected between each customer.
If, however, you show signs of Covid 19 during your stay, we encourage you to inform your regular doctor and to respect the isolation in your room. We also invite you to contact us by dialing 9 for any assistance and in case of seriousness to contact 15.
The accessory elements of your room such as the bedspread, printed elements, underhand etc. have been withdrawn. The relative information is available on your TV screen and on our website www.hotel-lumenparis.com.
- You have a reservation at the LUMEN for a stay between March 1 and September 15, 2020: we offer you a voucher for the amount of your stay which can be used within 18 months from the initial date of your stay. In the event that the credit is not consumed, you will be offered a refund at the end of the 18 months.
- Do you want to make a new reservation but you do not know yet if your trip will be possible? No problem. We fully understand your current requirements and we are pleased to inform you that all of our rates are cancellable and without prepayment!
- Two price options are available to you:
- The flexible rate, with cancellation up to 24 hours before arrival, payment on site. (In the event of a no-show or late cancellation, the amount of the first night will be charged to your card)
- The Dream Offer in Paris rate, allowing you to benefit from a 30% reduction on our flexible rate with semi-flexible cancellation conditions, cancellation possible up to 7 days before your arrival date, payment on site . (In the event of a no show or late cancellation, the full amount of the reservation will be charged to your card).
- Exceptions may apply during certain periods with restrictions during periods of high demand or impacting trade fairs in Paris.
- To modify or cancel a reservation, please contact our team at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- We look forward to seeing you in the best conditions.
- The LUMEN hotel and restaurant team
Exceptions may apply during certain periods with restrictions during periods of high demand or impacting trade fairs in Paris.
To modify or cancel a reservation, please contact our team at the email address email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you in the best conditions.
The LUMEN hotel and restaurant team